A Members-Only Educational Network
Where the industry’s most progressive fleet operators share best practices and evaluate opportunities to invest in the latest advanced commercial transportation technologies.
Exclusive Site Visits
ACT Fleet Forum members elect educational topics they are most interested in, ensuring the content is always relevant and timely.
Advanced Vehicle Technology
- Fuel efficiency strategies and hardware
- Gaseous fuel engines, vehicles, infrastructure, fuel supply (including renewable)
- Hydrogen fuel cells
- Renewable diesel and biodiesel
- Electric vehicles, battery technologies,
- Connected technologies, autonomy, AI,
and predictive maintenance
Fleet Management Topics
- Total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Fleet project case studies
- Product and service types
- Fueling and charging services
- Drivers and fleet personnel
- Others as suggested by
the participating fleet companies
Select solution providers invited to educate fleets on topics the fleets have requested. Some of our partners include:
Interested in Participating or Partnering?
Fleet operators and advanced transportation technology solutions providers can contact:
Director, Market Development
The ACT Fleet Forum is organized by Gladstein, Neandross & Associates (GNA)—the nation’s leading clean transportation and energy consulting firm. GNA has more than 25 years of experience in market development for advanced, low emission and/or alternative fuel vehicle technologies, infrastructure and fuels for both on- and off-road applications. GNA produces the annual Advanced Clean Transportation (ACT) Expo, which brings more than 4,000 transportation stakeholders together for a week of learning and networking.